My very good friend is across the world and reads my blog. After reading my post about the Peanut Butter Power Balls she left a super easy recipe for banana oatmeal cookies. Yes, the title says it all about these cookies since it only calls for banana’s and oatmeal. I was a little skeptical at first but she said she liked them so I thought I would give them a try. So very easy to make and they taste great. Well, at least I think so anyway. I did add one thing to the ingredient list, which makes them 3 ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies. it’s also great if you have a few bananas laying around the kitchen that really need to be used up.
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 C quick oats
- Cinnamon to taste
- Optional: chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or whatever else you want to through in there – maybe slivered almonds
- Mash bananas and place in a bowl
- Mix in quick oats. Add more oats if it is too runny (depending on size of bananas). Do not let it get too dry though.
- Add about a tsp of cinnamon.
- Add optional items if desired.
- Mix well
- Spoon on to cookie sheet (recommend using parchment paper)
- Back at 350 for about 10 min.
- Makes 12 cookies
They are the best with semi-sweet chocolate chips!
Make them. Enjoy them. Tell me what you think!
If you love this recipe as much as the stats show, you will want to try out Banana Pancakes. Super easy and delicious!
Have any recipes with only 2 – 3 ingredients? I’d love to try them out! Leave me a comment below.