I was told about this recipe from my friend, Mat. My you enjoy them as much as I did! They are sweet enough I ate it plain.
Check out the recipe and let me know if you try them!
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter or almond butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Mash banana and mix in egg, peanut butter, and cinnamon.
- Use coconut oil or cooking spray on frying pan to help from sticking to pan.
- Place pancake mix into pan after slightly heated.
- Cook until bubbles show and flip like a normal pancake.
- Be sure to keep an eye on it so it will not burn. Remove from pan when golden brown or looks cooked.
Makes 1 serving.
The banana is a natural sweetener so you most likely do not need to put anything on top.
I thought about banana bread as I was eating this delicious pancake.
For those doing 21 Day Fix it counts as 1 purple and 1/2 red.
If you like this recipe, try 2 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies.