The following is an Instagram Post from my first round of the 21 day Fix. This recipe is not in the book, but in my opinion follows the rules and I therefore can be used as one of the dressings. If you disagree, please leave me a comment below, but you might change your mind after you taste it!
Maple Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C white vinegar
- 1/2 C maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh hers or spices (rosemary, thyme, paprika)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Measure all ingredients into a Mason jar and shake vigorously until combined.
- Enjoy with your favorite greens.
- The dressing will stay fresh in you fridge for several weeks.
#hutchinsonspurenovascotia #maplesyrup #recipe #saladdressing #greens #healthy #healthylifestyle #eatclean #eathealthy #masonjar
What is your favourite healthy salad dressing? Do you have a recipe of your own? Share it below in the comments so we can all try something new!
To see other posts on the 21 Day Fix, go HERE.
Pingback: 21 Day Fix: It Works For Me | Jackman's Journey